A senior associate with Oracle RMS Insurance Risk Management Services, Daniel Italiano has more than five years of experience in insurance as a broker, and almost eight years of total experience in the industry. In the nearly four years he’s been with Oracle RMS, Italiano has grown his book to close to $1.5 million, and he continues to focus on growing with Oracle RMS while taking the time to mentor new producers.
Extremely active in the business community in Vaughan, Italiano is the membership committee co-chair of his local BNI chapter, and is actively involved with the Vaughan Business Enterprise Centre as a mentor for young entrepreneurs. He is also an executive member of his local Knights of Columbus council, and he gives frequent seminars on the importance of insurance to at-risk youth with entrepreneurial aspirations. Additionally, Italiano is an active member of the larger insurance community in Toronto, including serving as the director of finance for the
- How to get your car ready for winter
- Oracle RMS's (Insurance Risk Management Services) Celebrates its 6 Year Anniversary!
- The top 5 reasons your car insurance policy might not cover you in a collision
- A step-by-step guide to closing your cottage for the winter
- Travel Tips For Staying Safe And Sane During Hurricane Season