It is no surprise that running a business can be quite a difficult challenge to take on, so it is always great to hear about local businesses’ success stories. Last month, we saw many businesses celebrate their anniversaries, including Oracle RMS's (Insurance Risk Management Services).
Celebrating its sixth year in business, the Oracle RMS team hosted an unforgettable anniversary celebration party on August 25 at their 100 Drumlin Circle location. The team’s clients and supporters were welcomed to enjoy the party and some appetizing treats, as well as be a part of the team’s philanthropic fundraiser. This year, Oracle RMS decided to raise funds for the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation in support of the Pencer Brain Tumor Centre at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. While the party was a success, the team’s fundraising initiative also managed to be fruitful.
- How to get your car ready for winter
- Oracle RMS's (Insurance Risk Management Services) Celebrates its 6 Year Anniversary!
- The top 5 reasons your car insurance policy might not cover you in a collision
- A step-by-step guide to closing your cottage for the winter
- Travel Tips For Staying Safe And Sane During Hurricane Season